Based in Karlshamn, Sweden
Wander through stunning landscapes; immerse yourself within the amazing visuals and sounds of nature. Find harmony by forging your own environments, creating worlds to achieve personal perfection. Experience the calming world, and alter it to your liking. Barmark is a point n' click adventure, were the players changes the world around them in order to achieve harmony and personal perfection. There are no goals, no points and no death. Barmark let's you be in control of your own experience.
We're a new indie game company based out of Karlshamn, Sweden. We are currently working on a game for tablets called Barmark, which will be released on iOS and android. Barmark started during our third and last year of college. And has continued into the year after graduation.
- Wander through stunning hand-crafted environments.
- Finely crafted music score.
- Alter your environment.
- With many randomized parts, the game offers a different experiences for different playthroughs.
- Achieve harmony.
First Trailer YouTube
Second Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Barmark. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of GCC (Game Concept Challenge)" Karlshamn, 7 Juni, 2013
- ""It's like meditation, only you aren't facing your maelstrom of thoughts with reserved stillness, but you're rather observing an otherworldly landscape that changes with your actions.""
- Lyubomir Dobrev, Phone Arena
- ""[Barmark] is a calm and harmonious adventure where the player has time to think." (translated from Swedish)"
- Gustaf Jansson, IGN Sweden
- ""Relaxing of graphics, as if a painting came to life before us, with nice animations and a quiet and relaxing dream world." (translated from french)"
- Olivier Boesch, Kickmygeek
- ""I highly recommend checking out Barmark if you want something to unwind with after a long day, or want a break from stress-inducing video games.""
- Christine Chan, Appaddvice
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Stormhatt Studios
We're an indie game company based out of Karlshamn, Sweden.
More information on Stormhatt Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
2D Artist, Business
Game Designer, coding